Monday, August 29, 2011

A Mini Movie



Don't let the term "mini" fool you. It doesn't mean any less time and work went into making this little creation. Time spent in the editing labs goes by a different speed. You whittle hours away like microseconds - headphones on, eyes intently glued on the screen.

I had little intention of trying to film during my visit to Indonesia. I figured my $130 waterproof camera wouldn't really cut it. Most of this footage was taken randomly, some of it because I thought I was pressing the "take photo" button when really I was hitting video by accident! The surf footage came about because I hit my head surfing and had to come in and sit down. Seeing the peacful sunset and the most perfect, long barreling lefts rolling through I knew I had to try and capture it.

So here it is, the Youtube link to my mini Indo surf film.

No comments:

Post a Comment