Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Zoo



I'm sorting through the final day of Pipeline footage. This guy above copped a serious free fall. While shooting Pipe is always entertaining, something was different this year. The initial OMG I'm on the North Shore jitters have worn off. I even neglected to attend the finals parties at the team houses, notorious for their festivities and boozing hot pro surfers. Does this mean I'm getting old???

Still it was good to watch fellow Aussie Parko being shoulder carried up the beach and the crowd going off. Poor Kelly just sat out there in the water after loosing his heat. We gave up waiting for him to come in, and packed up the car to go eat.

Here's the video from day two, with the final video coming soon. Congratulations Parko!




2 comments:

  1. Man, Josh Kerr is going to be pissed when I tell him you referenced him as "above guy"...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Eddie. Yeah I once asked Mick Fanning what his name was. Not so good at spotting who's who sometimes!

    ReplyDelete