Friday, January 27, 2012

The 80's Never Left.

"Armpit of the United States" was how my friend described Venice Beach in Los Angeles, California. It may smell a bit like armpits, but on a whole I would have to disagree with this statement.

I believe I have found THE best people watching place in the world. Think a crazy coastal strip, overflowing with a crowded mix pot of tourists, homeless people and eccentric locals. A land where chaotic music blares, oiled muscles and thongs are the dress code, and pit bulls, street vendors and greasy food rule. And the best part is, everyone still uses rollerblades! 

I tried to take pictures but it just couldn't do it justice.

Edited by Mark Magennis

Mixing with the locals. He looks good in my sunglasses. 





Nice socks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment