Thursday, January 12, 2012

Full Moon Missions


Island Perfection.


I'm salty, tired and sunburnt. A cold shower never felt so good. My girlfriend is visiting from Oahu and we've just returned from a crazy 3 day full moon camping mission, involving midnight kayaking to waterfalls, bonfire shenanigans and some of the most perfectly roping beach breaks I have ever witnessed.I could write pages on our adventures, but in this case a picture speaks a thousand words.

Welcome to island life.

We made it about a mile before breaking down.
Who rides in the back of your truck? 
Full moon rising
The morning after. What YOU looking at?
Empty barrel anyone?


Because everybody needs a pet goat.



We lost the keys. Hotwire attempt no. 1

2 comments:

  1. Hun, that just remind me a super fun morning in Oceanside with Tia....until we lost the car keys in the water! What a morning, I never thought I would hitch-hick in San Diego...good stories for later

    ReplyDelete