Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adios.

Waterfall repelling with Costa Canyoning www.costacanyoning.com

My usual last minute packing pre travel freak out is in full swing. 11pm and still no sign of sleep. I should have packed earlier today, but I went waterfall repelling instead. This involved slipping and sliding precariously down some insanely beautiful waterfalls while hanging from a rope.

I'm worried about making it through check in. I have attempted to disguise 3 boards as 2, and whether my luggage will be under 23kg a piece is highly debatable... worst case senario I will try and wear half my clothes. I'm headed to Cuba to surf, so this will most likely be my last internet connection for quite some time. I'm going feral again folks. Adios.

Fixing up an old surfboard for Cuba

No comments:

Post a Comment